Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, January 23, 2012

Paypal Money and Two Orders

I transfer the remaining amount I have from my blogging paypal account to my bank account, after I purchased everything I need for my online business. It's been very slow for a couple of months and I have not transfered any money from my paypal since last November. Good thing that the money I earned from Google Adsense came in last month which gave me enough budget to buy things for me and my kids during the holiday. God is so good to me. I have two small orders to make and as usual, I am lazy to do it. I am planning to go to bed early today after doing one phone call to the immigration to make a follow up for my father's citizenship interview. Then I hope to be able to watch one episode of Filipino Drama series. But if I don't have enough time, I will just watch it tomorror. I might just start doing the label for these two orders tomorrow.

No comments: