Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, February 21, 2011

Struggling in Processing Orders

I was so busy today since I woke up this morning because I was trying to finish the two big orders. I need to ship it tomorrow but I need to buy a bigger shipping box for the other one. I already close the other one and ready to be ship. I might run to staple tomorrow so I can ship the other one as well.

I was slacking on my online business that's why I am struggling today. I should have started it last Friday but I was too lazy.

Processing the orders need some serious focus of mind, otherwise I will forgot or make a mistake in processing them.

Oh well, at least I feel a lot better now because everything is done. All I need is to buy a bigger shipping box and it's ready to go.

Thank God for all the blessings.

No comments: