Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, February 28, 2011

Spend Too Much Time Cleaning

I was caught up cleaning and making my house neat for my family. So I ended up doing nothing but just the 45 minutes Hip Hop Dancing. Grrrr!!! I will probably do the two phonecalls tomorror.

I also have to go back to western union to add the married name of my friend whom I send the money for financial help. Geeee!! added work for me!!

I also wasn't able to add anything for the documentaion for my workshop.

I am still waiting for the email response of the three customers who requested the workshop. Although they paid me already, but I am just trying to be professional on this matter. I already emailed them twice about the date but still not they haven't respond. Oh well, they already paid me so I need to continue working!!

No comments: