Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Real Success

Yay, I have 3 orders to process and I hope I can ship it tomorrow. I am thankful for these orders but to be honest, I am not as excited as before whenever I receive this much orders. Not that I don't like to receive orders anymore, but my mind and heart it not that enthusiast for the success of my busines. As I've said, I found my success and real happiness with my family.

I just don't want to waste the time and effort that I spend to start this online business, that is why I still make sure that all orders will be process and ship in a timely manner. I also have increase the prices and I am surpirse that there are still some people who are interested to buy and try my products.

I thank God for these blessings.

No comments: