Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Changing The Sitefeed URL

I try not to accept task for this blog even if I have been receiving good offers. I am trying not to loose it's PR again. I actually never thought that I can gain back it's PR and I am glad Google gave it back to me. So I want to make sure that the task that I will accept it worth the time and effort. Not only that this blog have a good PR but most of my post from this blog are being index and have been receiving qualified traffic.

However, the number of readers have decreased since I change the sitefeed URL. I changed it because I have to submit the MRSS feed type on my Google Webmaster tools to receive a specific traffic from Google. I only learned about this recently so I have no choice but to change the sitefeed url.

No comments: