Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Business Laziness

I just finishesd the 3 orders today and I will ask hubby to ship tomorrow before he go home from work. It took me about an hour to finsih this orders because I had some confusion with listings of formula of my Golden Red Mineral Blush. But I am glad that I finally able to fix the formula.

I was about to create a picture of the Orange Soap that I made last month and the Moisturizing Lotion and Body Polish that I made last week. I also did the request of my friend to make her on yellow eyeshadow and I was suppose to take a picture to post on my webstore as well. But my laziness keeps on hunting me. I still have so many things to do at home. Oh well, I hope I will have the energy to do this next weekend.

No comments: