Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spending Time With My Family

I have one sample order to make, but I will just do it tomorrow and ship it on Tuesday since tomorrow is holiday. I am glad that my online business is starting to pick up again after that error on my sitemap. But I find it okey not to get that much order because I realized that spending more time with my family is more important.

I cooked corn cake and chicken macaroni salad. Then I just enjoy the beautiful weather outside. It's been quite sometime since I spend my weekend just relaxing and spending time with my family.

My brother bought two bicycle and I realized that it's been about 25 years since I ride a bike. I am thinking of buying bike for my kids and have fun biking outside during the weekend. It's fun and it is a very good exercise. I really think I should do this every weekend and spend lesser hour on the internet.

No comments: