Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, May 24, 2010

Shopping and Fitness Thoughts

My dog poop inside her cage because nobody let her out early this morning so I just decided to do an outside exercise because the basement smells. It is fun to do some outdoor activities because of the perfect weather. I bike for about 15 minutes, walk my dog for 10 minutes and walk alone for 20 minutes. I was sweating and it feels so good.

All my blogs are updated so I will see if I can grab one task today for any of my blog. I need to fill up my paypal account for next month. I withdraw all the money I saved on my paypal account because I shop yesterday at the mall for my kids instead of shopping online. I bought few summer clothes for me and my kids. I want to buy some summer dress for me and my kids next months.

No comments: