Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No Worries For Success

I am starting to get orders and subscriptions again. My webstore is starting to pick up after the error that I just fixed last month. But I don't feel sad anymore if I don't get any orders. I am enjoying my free time at home doing some household chores and some personal activities like biking and walking with my dog.

I am still taking some task for my blog whenever I can but no pressure or anything. Taking interesting task for my blog is just part of my love for blogging. And of course, to receive extra income for my online shopping.

It feels so good to be free from worries for SUCCESS. I have proven enough and I won't run that fast anymore to get to where I want my business to be. It will get there in God's will!! Have a great day to all.

No comments: