Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today's Excitement and Worries

I feel exhausted and I feel like I am having a sore throat. I just hope it is just because of physical stress and not something serious. If I still have sore throat when I wake tonight and start feeling some body ache, I will call on sick at work. But I really hope everything will be okey with me.

I just need to pick up my order to my supplier and process the order for my customer, and hopefully shipped the order today.

I am pretty excited to make my own body butter and I can't wait to get the ingredients that I will use so I can start making my body butter. I am so addicted with my products... lols..

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Just relax and let your body be recharged. You must probably be over stressed with excitement and worries that is why your body resistance seems low. Drink a lot of natural fruit juice and try to manage your time so that you will not unnecessarily be pressured. I hope and pray that you will finally gain great success in your online business this coming 2010. Thanks for your post. God bless you always.