Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Business Progress Software

I finally did the bookeeping of my business and blogging activities using the Spreadsheet. I have to spend some time recalling my knowledge in using the Spreadsheet software. It was about more than 10 years ago since I last used this software. I actually almost forgot everything but I am glad I was able to recall the basic.

Spreadsheet is very useful and economical software for business. Now I can easily monitor the progress of my sales so I can control the expenses for each month.


There are some days that I really don't have the time to do the work for my blogs when I am continously receiving orders. I will also use this software to monitor my blogging activities, so I will know when to start getting back on my feet and how much work to do to cope up with some lost times when I am busy processing some orders.

I worked on the data of my sales for this year and I am suprise to see the progress of my Sales from the graph. I never expected any profit for my business this year, but looking at the graph, the lost was not actually bad for a one year old online business.

The program that I did using the spreadsheet will help me to monitor my business activities to control the cash flow each month.

No comments: