Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Bible Message- Jesus The Bread Of Life

John 6:41-51
Jesus The Bread Of Life

The people started grumbling about him, because he said, "I am the bread that came down from heaven." So they said, "This man is Jesus son of Joseph, isn't he? We know his father and mother. How, then, does he now say he came down form heaven?"

Jesus answered, "Stop grumbling among yourselves. People cannot come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me; and I will raise them to life on the last day. The prophets wrote, 'Everyone will be taught by God.' Anyone who hears the Father and learns from him comes to me. This does not mean that anyone has seen the Father; he who is from God is the only one who believes his eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your ancestors ate manna in the desert, but they died. But the bread that comes from heaven is of such a kind that whoever eats it will not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If you eat this bread, you will live forever. The bread that I will give you is my flesh, which I give so that the world may live".

No comments: