Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Seattle Vacation Next Week

I just can't stop thinking about soap making for some reason. I just need to do this to satisfy my curiousity of creating soap. Crazy it may sound, but I can't help it. So I will order some of the soap making supplies to my supplier tomorrow, and pick them up the next day.

I will also order the Essential Oil diffuser as a wedding gift to my cousin in Seattle Washington. I thought of buying this for them because I find it as a unique wedding gift and it's very handy for our travel to Washington next week.

Then I might just buy an Essential Oil burner plus 5ml of Pure Essential oil for my cousin who will accomodate us on our stay in Washignton. Me and my kids are excited on our vacation in Seattle next week.

No comments: