Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, August 14, 2009

Empty Sales

I finally bought the labels I will used for the images of my products. I am not sure if can start doing it this weekend because we will be busy for the preparation of the household meeting. But I will difinitely start doing it one day at a time next week.

I have no new sales this week. Just the three orders I got from last weekend. But I have been receiving subscription everyday and some inquiries. I wish it will be converted into sales one day.

I will try to add few more products and send a new product updates message later. I find sending updated one effective marketing strategy. This sometimes remind subscribers about their interest on my products. Ahhhh, I will relax for a while and continue sleeping so I will have more energy to do everything tomorrow. Have a great weekend

No comments: