Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Patience For Ecommerce

It's very time consuming to answer all those inquiries I am receiving about my products. I sometimes have to answer 4 to 5 emails at the same time. But that's okey. This is a very good sign about a good future ahead. I will patiently answer all those inquiries and continue doing what I have been doing.

I have been wanting to add all the products that I want on my webstore but time is killing me. I have to get some sleep so I will have the energy to work on my fulltime job.

I also have so many offers for advertisements on my blogs with good PR but, I only take those offers where products are relevant to the content on my blogs. Blogging for money is very unstable since all depend on Google's PR distribution. The hard part is, Google's system in giving PR is very unprecitable and complicated. So I'd rather focus on working on my ecommerce endeavor. Just more patience is needed.

No comments: