Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who Are You and Who Am I?

They judge my dreams, eagerness and my hope that someday my business will make me quit my job. They see me someone arrogant. That's why I kept my mouth shut to people who are supposed to be there to support me. I kept my ups and down HOPES about building my business, to keep them from judging me. They are laughing behind my back.

I try my best to make my time worthy. I love dreaming and hoping. I like working on reaching my dreams. I dont care if I fail or succeed, as long as I enjoy what I am doing.

But what about them? they enjoy watching TV but complaining about their life without doing nothing to get what they want. Will I judge them?

Who am I to judge them? And Who are they to judge me? Who am I to laugh on their way of living? But who are they to laugh on my dreams. We are all created equal in the eyes of our Holy God. Noone has the right to judge anyone but GOD.

3 comments:

Mharms said...

I just do not understand why some people are envy with others. Well, pray that you will succeed in your dream. Why don't they shut their mouth and say nothing? Agh, people.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

The Bible says, "judge not that you may not be judged," and "with what measure you measure, so shall it be measured unto you." Just don't mind them. If they are judging you, their judgment will come from God. "God is not mocked, what you have sown so shall you reap." Let them reap the judgment of their evil deeds. Just concentrate on the things you have to do and leave them to their own doom. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

irish said...

ester, keep going. don't waste your time on these people. do what your doing. im sure, it will turn out into something big. i've ready your every post, and quietly cheering for your success. love u girl.

irish