Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, May 1, 2009

Private Labeling, Dropshipping Inquiries

I am so happy that the PPC campaign is working. I just need a little more work to do to have more exposure. I have one private labeling inquiry from the PPC campaign and one dropshipping inquiry from the manufacturer site that I registered with.

I really need to work on my wholesale pages so wholesale inquiries will have easier access on my wholesale prices. But I have to create new colors for my Ultimate Foundation and Mineral Eyeshadow. Weekend is just too short to do everything. Ahhh I will not stressed myself on this. I might try to finish the wholesale page first and if I have the time to do the new colors for my Mineral Makeup, then I will do it. But to be honest, it's more fun to created colors for my Mineral Makeup.

No comments: