Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vacation For Work

My vacation is almost done and I have to go to work on Monday. This is the vacation that made me tired.. lols. The whole day I am infront of my computer working on each pages of my website and at the same time my products. But I am so happy that my website is being crawled and indexed by the Search Engines. I will be adding 1 to 2products a week. I realized that the more products I have, the more chances of being crawled and perhaps bit my competitor's number of pages being indexed.

It is hard because I have to create an original content for each pages plus I have blogs to work on. I am promoting my products on my PR#3 blog Embracing Health For life and on my other blog Health, Fitness, Science and More because I noticed that my website is getting most of the targetted trafic from this sites. I have created a blog specifically about my products but I have not done a work except for the template design. I am still thinking if I will buy a domain for that or not. Too much for me to work on. I just link this new blog on my website for more information on my products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vacation is good. but sometimes it makes things harder for us to go back to work. hehe