Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, February 16, 2009

Advantage Of Starting A Business Online

I still couldn't encourage anyone to start an online store business at this time. It's because I have not seen any success on my online store business YET!!. One good thing about starting a business through online store is that, it is NOT expensive. If your product don't work, you can easily change the set up of your website and perhaps your products. Unike when you start your business in a real world, you'll have to spend a lot of money and time setting up the store and you have to find a suitable place for your products.

When you start your business through an online store, you'll targetting customers worldwide and not just limited on the area where you're store was located. You'll have to spend a lot of money to advertise your products through newspapers and magazines and even on radios or tvs, to get customers. With Online store, you can advertise your website for free. There are so many free ads directories where you can start with. And then when you start earning money, you can spend money for paid advertisement online. And still cheaper compare to radios or TV advertisements.

One thing I love about starting my business through an online store, I don't have to quit my job while still figuring out if the business/product will work or not. My store on the internet is always open 24 hours a day. So even if I am sleeping or at work, my store is open to take any orders. Plus, the payment is upfront. I will process the orders once I got the confirmations on my paypal.

Every business takes time and a lot of hard work, to find out where and how it should go the way you want it. Beside, the fact that I love my own products, I love the knowledge and experiences I am getting from this business. It's been a great challenge and I always hope for the best.

2 comments:

Pia said...

hi tey. i'm so glad to be back blogging. just a quick announcement. i have a new web addy. i also have a giveaway - my first ever. hope to see you there. =D

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the advantage of online business. And I'm curious to know if what kind of business do you have.