Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, February 27, 2009

Pretending To Be My Friends

So both of you are obviously guilty, so leave with it. Keep stubbing me at my back and leave with your guilt. I have done nothing wrong with you and you keep talking things, behind my back. Shame on you to act like a friend to me and yet behind my back you're saying the other way.

I have not talked to anyone about this but my blogs. So the problem is you and not me. I am so glad to find out that you snoop on my blogs. Try to talk to me and I have nothing to hide so you will hear what you need to hear straight from my mouth. I have nothing to hide and my consciense is clear. I never stab both of you behind your back. Because I am NOT a traitor like you.

I knew it, that it will be like this once the snake comes in again. The friendship that once you offered are easily pursuade NOT by anyone but your narrow mind. You are not and never been a Friend to me. I can never consider you as a friend because you are letting her to stub me on my back. You are supposed to be there when someone is trying to stub me behind my back. You should clear things to me before believing anyone's mouth. But you did NOT!!!!

Stop talking about me and start clearing your conscience that is making you such a big PARANOID. Leave the deceitful things that you did because I am always willing to forgive even if I dont hear any words straight from your mouth. If you dont like to be with me, leave me alone and stop pretending that you are my friends. The place where I always sit is the place where I will always be. So you should be the one to move and not me.

No comments: