Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Is This What I Really Want?

I am off from work until Monday, just to work on my website and perhaps learn how Google Adwrods really work. I am exhausted working on my website. There are so much things to do. Keywords, meta keywords, link this to that blablabla. I dont know why I am so passionate to get all of these to where I it is suppose to be. I am sometimes asking myself, "So what if this website starts making money and take so much of my time preparing all the orders. To the point that I really have to quite my job?"... Will I be happy being a Work at Home mom? My kids are growing, and soon they will be spending more time outside the house with their friends. Is this what I really want? Perhaps this is what stopping me not to rush everything too much. But sometimes, because of my eagerness to see the result of my experiment, I want to push things and see the result. Nahhhh, for now, I am very thankful that despite of these world ecom=nomic crisis, the company that I am working with is still very strong financially. I hope and pray that it will stay this way.

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You are worrying too much my friend. Cast your cares to the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." (Psalm 55:22) Just do your best and leave the rest to God. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

you seem to know quite a lot regarding adwords... you could share what you know in your blog :)