Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lower Shipping Cost For Free Mineral Makeup

I was advice that one of the factors to be able to convert website visitors to a buyer, is the cost of shipping. I realized that my shipping cost too much. So I worked all day yesterday to figure out how can I lower down the shipping cost on my software. It's hard because I cannot integrate Canada Courier shipping rates on my website so I have to do it manually.

I had a hard time to figure out how to give my customers a lower shipping cost for mineral makeup samples since the package can fit into a letter size package. While Free sample for other products have to be in a container which is more costly compare to Mineral Makeup free samples.

So I finally did. I now offer $5.00 Standard Shipping within Canada and $8.00 for USA Standard Shipping for for Free Mineral Makeup Samples. Shipping for free samples in a small jar for lotions and creams is $10.00 for Standard shipping within Canada and $12.00 for USA Standard Shipping. I am still working on the USA Shipping cost and see if I can still lower the cost.

1 comment:

Nova said...

Hello Tey,

i bet that isn't cost too much for a shipping thinking that they'll be able to get a free makeup samples... i bet i'll love that...

happy weekend...

SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE