Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Bible Message- The Baptism of Jesus

Mark 1:7-11
The Baptism of Jesus

He Proclaimed, "The one who is more powerful than I is coming after me; I am not worthy to stoop down and untie the thong of his sandals. I have baptized you with water; but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.

The Baptism of Jesus

In those days Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. And just as he was coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens torn apart and the Spirit descending like a dove on him. And the voice came from heaven, 'You are mySon, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased'.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Tey, thanks for visiting my blog.You are a blogging genius. Your blog layouts are super. Where did you get them from? I amreally impressed.