Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Kids Friend


I went out with my kids today. We went to Scarborough to get dvd on Brimley and Sheppard. then we went straight to Lawrence and Keele vietnamese dimsum... I was annoyed by their friend's actions inside the restaurant. She was acting and saying that the food looks weird and grosh. Oh well, she is an indian and still very young. It was only lately I've noticed that she was acting negative. like last Saturday in Wonderland after the show, she shouted "booooo, you guys sucks"... I really think it is rude. I was wondering why she was acting like this. I am beginning to worry about my kids around this girl. I heard from my kids that her parents are getting a divorce but I am skeptical to believe that for now . well you know kids...Anyway I will wait and observe....

No comments: