Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Message

The mass is about renewing souls to be accepted in heaven. The question is how? It depends on how heavy the cross we are carrying and how do we carry those. Is it by cursing God or carrying it with hope and faith in our heart?

Funny but before we attend the mass,I was watching a movie "PREMONITION" starring Sandra Bullock. It is mainly about faith... That a person who dont have a strong faith in God, soul will crash down once a heavy test in life come in....


Anyway, I will go to bed now and prepare myself for another night at work. I just hope that tonight will be a quiet one and if ever some negative ambiance come into my peaceful mind, which always happens, I will try my best to put it on the positive side and learn something from it.

No comments: