Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, August 31, 2007

Preparing For The Trip

I used our van last night to go to work because I want to get home early....I've been busy soon as I get home from work.. Walk with my dog, tidy up the kitchen, basement and the washroom..geee.... then at 10am my dad, Kelly, Kim and I, went to Albion Mall (One block away from our house)to get an appointment for my dad's eye test. I want to get him a new reading glass. So the appointment will be tonight at 7:20pm....


Then we went straight to Costco Warehouse to buy few stuff for our trip tomorrow in Montreal... I also bought shampoo and laundry detergent.... So Here I am, just giving myself 30 mins to do this blog and I will go to bed. I have to wake up before 7pm to drive my dad to the optemetrist for his appointment... Then prepare things to bring for tomorrow's trip...I'll be blogging a lot about our trip tomorrow... Busy eyyyy!!!!....Have a nice day...

No comments: