Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wait For Mercy

I thought it would be fun to update this blog for my regular snoopers or I should say, HATERS!!! hehehheeh

Nothing much here to say but simply peaceful and so happy. It's so good to be with someone who I feel is a real friend to me. Maybe I am right, maybe I am wrong. As long as I know that he is not a hater, negative, fake, envious, greedy and most of all, happy for me, then everything is good.

I just hope SHE will learn that life is all about being grateful for everything that God has given to us. Being happy for someone is a sign of gratefulness.

Being angry and negative about the things that you see from others, that you dont have, is a sign of negativity and enviousness.

Stop hating and judging other people specially those that didn't do any wrong to you. Look at yourself first before looking at someone...

Clean your heart and stop feeling for revenge. Focus on your life and wait until God see the pureness of your heart's desire and he will eventually have mercy on you.

I've been there and I know how it feels to be in the Dark. I can't thank God enough for all the wonderful things I have learned. I am now the Happiest.

No comments: