Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, May 17, 2014

It's My Blessing

Just so funny how she reacted seeing my new signature bag.. She just can't compete so she have to go near to someone she thought would have more money that I do. Isn't that so stupid??? hahahah I wonder how she know who have more than the other? hahahhaha

I am just a regular hard working housewife who have a hardworking husband. We save and dont spend more than what we earn. I am so happy that me and my husband can provide what our kids need without disturbing anyone. It's a blessing.

It's also a blessing to have the opportunity to work double time so I can provide more for me and my family. So it's not a question why I can buy few luxury things for myself because I deserve it.

What about you bitch? Everything I have is your opposite.. It's your karma for being so ingitera!!!! It's your karma for being so ungrateful and unthankful for everything that God has given you. Buti nga sa iyo!!!

No comments: