Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, October 27, 2013

We Are Different

I wonder why she hate me after all the things I did to help her in any way I can?... Ahh maybe because she was disappointed to find out that we are totally different.. That I am ahead of everything.. ahhhh physically ahead of me??? That's what she is holding on to keep that self-confidence that she only have..

So that's what you think.. So why can't you just keep it that way and be happy... And stop hating me.. I don't do anything but be myself and live my life the way I wanted to.. I don't have to be like you to stop hating me.. I can't live a life like yours and I know you don't like it too...

I feel so sorry for you...You will never get out from where you are now unless you change your heart!!! Stop hating!!

No comments: