Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Not My Friend

Ahhhh, now I know why she is soooo hating me!!! It's my thoughts on my blogs again!! hahahahahah!!! Well, well, well... I won't erase anything because this is my thoughts.. I don't think I said something wrong here!! It is simply my thoughts and opinion!!! I can always say it again and again. That I am not really interested in her side of the story because she is simply NOT MY FRIEND!!!! Are you?.. Never!!!

He is my friend of course. Not because he is perfect, and I agree on everything that he said but simply because he is a friend...He has done few little things that I know only a friend will do.. And when someone I consider a Friend, it doesn't matter if he is right or wrong and I will always consider him as a friend as long as the friendship exist.

However, in that situation, I perfectly believe that he is on the right side and he is simply telling the TRUTH!!! He is not a liar!! Just my opinion.. Sorry!!!

No comments: