Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Business Signs Online

It's very slow everywhere because of the worldwide economic crisis that we are all experiencing. Everybody is thinking and talking about having a layoff. Money is hard I agree, but I think I am ready to sign up for a volunteer layoff this time.

I know that it is going to be a big change in my life after working with them for almost ten years, but everybody needs to move on and change and hope to have a better life. I may not be able to get another job or company that will pay me the same amount of salary but life is not all about money.

I have so many plan and I can't do it all if I have this full-time night job to take care off. The first thing I want to do is to spend more time working on my small business.
I was looking at this corporate signs website and it has given me an idea on how I can promote my online business. I can put a small and simple plaque in front of our house just like a commemorative plaques. I can also put any kind of office sign in or out of our house. It's a simple way to attract attention of prospective buyer.

No comments: