Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, October 17, 2011

Imperfect Life

I rant something about one gay on this blog. I forgot that I have gay friends online. GZZZ!!!...Didn't mean to sound like I am putting down gay people specially that I have so many gay friends who are very close to my heart.

But the truth is, most gays act, talk and think with bitterness on their heart. Can't blame them because as I've said, they have the heart trap with the wrong body. Gays who don't do something to uplift those bitter part of their life will live their life in total bitterness.

There are so many things that WE all can do to cover up those IMPERFECT part of our life. Simply love life... Life doesn't have to be perfect, we just have to learn how to accept and love ourself without putting anyone down....

No comments: