Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two Orders For Busy Weekend

Oh my goodness, I totally forgot to make the one small sample order and I have one order today. But I need to order the product to my supplier for the latest order.. I am so messed up.

Anyway, I am glad I have two opps to make from one of my sponsor however, this is the assignment with unreasonable restriction. So I contacted my sponsor if it will be fine for me to do it because I don't want to waste my time and then reject it after working on it.

Oh well, it's going to be a busy weekend for me. But I will try to find time to relax before I start doing the household chores. I have a big load of laundry. I wasn't able to do much laundry last weekend because of the bad weather. I can't hang the clothes outside. I am glad the weather will be good for drying clothes outside this weekend.

No comments: