Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Loving Myself Today

I did my 30 minutes weight aerobics workout and then I run outside. I didn't brought my watch with me so I realized that I walked longer than I planned. HOOOOO!!! And then I had 45 mins. Massage Therapy and I feel so good after.

I am just updating few of my blogs and then I am going to bed soon.

My lower body is still having some muscle pain due to running. It's been more than two months since I last run so my body is adjusting again to running. This means I am burning more calorie and I am glad because I need to lose 10 more pounds.

I did so many things for myself today and I wish I can do this more often. Howver, I have some house work that I wasn't able to do because I spend most of my time at home doing longer workout.. ahhhhh!!! I just need to lose 10 more pounds.

No comments: