Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Busy Schedule

I finished all the household work that I planned to do today and spend most of it cleaning the room of my kids. I didn't wen't to their room for more than one week and it was a chaos inside...hahahahha!!..

I did two loads of dark dirty clothes and soak some white rags and towels.. I also did my kickboxing plus the abs workout that's on my workout plan. I went to bed early than usual Friday because we are going to have a late dinner tonight at a Korean BBQ grill.

Kids attended their friend's bday party and hubby will pick them up later on.

I wasn't able to run because it was cold and windy ouside. I don't think I will be able to run this weekend because the weather forecast said that it will rain the whole weekend.

No comments: