Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hating The Passion Of Games

I am starting to feel this stupid feeling. I just hate that chronic time for games. As if nothing and noone in this world but that stupid games. It's boring and annoying!! And I really hate it.

That games give stupid lost of temper due to nonsense passion to finish it. That games brings evil in this life and find ways to be irresponsible in daily living. This game find ways to loose the sense of direction and leave a selfish life alone. I really hate it and I don't know when this game will end so his mind will start to open up and see the real world again. I JUST HATE IT!!

I am trying not to react and stay calm, as this will create a childish reaction from me again. But I really hate it..

No comments: