Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Feeling Sorry For Her Guilt

Her postings just seems to show all her guilt on her past and I really feel sorry for her. I think she had enough misfortune and I really thik God have forgiven her already. She just need to accept everything that had happened to her life including her present life, to set herself free from pain and suffering.

She need to start enjoying the remaining life she have on earth, spend it to the most worthy things on earth which is serving God. Have faith and God will listen to what her heart wants.

I really think that finding a man si not the answer to happiness but it can make her life complete only to the eyes of people on earth. She must love herself and the life that was given to her, to be able to find happiness.

No comments: