Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sharing With God

It feel so good to be able to share at least few of our blessings with some people on our CFL community. We cooked spaghetti and my daughter Kimberly cooked one tray of cookies. This is our only way to share some blessings.

I know that there are many struggles in our life, but God is so great to us. He never leave us in times of troubles. I may have some shortcomings with him, but still he is always there for us. I really hope that we will always have the time to do all the things that we can share in his name.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It is always wonderful and praiseworthy to share one's blessings. The more we share God's blessings to others, the more God's heaven gate will be open to us. Thanks for your post. God bless you always.