Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, April 6, 2012

Cleaning For The Workshop

Today I am planning to clean my house to give an estimate on how much do I really have to spend in cleaning a house. Then I will start preparing the basement and all the things I need for the workshop tomorrow at 2:30pm. I thank God for this blessing. I am glad that this is already the third time to do the workshop so I don't have to spend too much time thinking how to do it. All I need is to prepare the place and the things I need.

How I wish that there are a lot of people who are interested in Making their own Mineral Makeup. One workshop cost is just so nice for me to be thankful for. Aside from the Money, I enjoy imparting my knowledge on How to Make Mineral Makeup. This is my expertise so I hav no worries to answer any of their questions.

No comments: