Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Plan Is Not To Intimidate

I didn't realized that I haven't update this blog. I was busy with so many things and I am sure some nosy people are trying to snoop on my life through my blog, particularly this one.

Well, I talked to my boss last week and asked her if it is possible to lay me off so I can get my company benefits and Employment InsuranceI want to go back to school and start a new life. Sadly, it is not possible... I wish I can just quit my job but it's not that easy if you have worked with the company for that long.

I was just wondering why some people will take it as intimidating. My Life is different from anyone, and my plans and all the things that I desire doesn't have anything to do with anyone aside from my family.

No comments: