Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Missed Dental Appointment

I forgot my dental appointment yesterday so it was re-scheduled today at 11am. My mind is full of so many things and I am forgetting everythings every now and then. I have to list all my appointments on my appoinment books so I will not forget any appointments.

Unfortunately, I wasn't looking at my appoinment books lately since I was so focus on my personal daily routine which is quite relaxing. So I guess I have to start logging in all my daily activities so I will not miss any appoinment specially if there is an important appoinment like this.

These two pending orders are still on pending status. I am dont will the labels but I don't think I can ship it still. Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow and ship it at the same time.

1 comment:

Vicoprofen said...

Dont stress yourself too much to remember things.You can maintain a small diary or start writing notes in cellphone.


Thanks

_______
Roger