Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cheap Ticket For Next Year

I am excited about our reunion next year. However, I am not sure if I can have the budget for that. They are thinking of making the reunion somewhere in Florida. I can probably save the money for myself, but I wanted to bring my family with me.

If they can only make the reunion at the month of April, where most of the airline companies provide a lot of discount airfares, I can probably bring my family with me. This is the month where I usually get cheap tickets that's why this is where we usually travel outside Canada.

But April is too short for me to be able to save enough money for me and my family, so even if I can find a discount airfare, I am still not sure if I can bring my family with me, not unless our company will give us a good bonus this year.

No comments: