Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy With The Blessings

Wow I have two orders to process, 5 assignments from my newest sponsor and 3 assignments from my other sponsor. Isn't it a great blessings?

I have been very busy this week processing two big orders that I just shipped yesterday, and I will be busier for the following days. I just hope I can finish them all at the right time. Because I have many things to do tomorrow.

I will have my haircut tomorrow morning, then pick up some orders to my supplier. Then drop my kids to their friend's house. Then pick up hubby to work because we have an appointment at the car dealer. Then we will go to the bank to join his name to our new bank account.

I have to go to bed early today so I can have more energy to stay awake the whole day tomorrow. What a life!!

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Count your blessings and concentrate on the positive aspects of your life. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.