Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Deleted and Add Request Again?

Funny how some people on my list delete me and then add me again. This happen more than 2 to three times with this person. I don't know why he have the guts to delete me and request to add him again... Oh my goodie!!!

So I accepted his request again only to find out that he is just trying to show off something. hahahahhaha!!!! So does it mean that, he can't stand things that I post with my life, that he thought is a sign of showing off?, so he deleted me, and now that he has something to show off, he added me so I can see it? hahahhahaha!!!

Life can never be perfect. Everyone's life has ups and down. That's life. Its how to face those ups and down is what matter. So we shouldn't care about how other people run their life, and just be happy with what we have.

So bring it on and show it off. The question is, can you handle what you see? Whether its material or not, look at yourself why you have to delete someone just because you can't handle the smile and happiness in their posts. Masama mainggit sa kapwa!!!

No comments: