Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Too Many Links Unmotivation

I declined about 4 tasks today. I just simply don't feel like taking opportunities that require to much links and later on will receive a notification of link removal. I really think that too much links can create an error to both the one giving the link and the one receiving the link. Most of the advertisers don't realize this until they are fenalized by the big boss.

Aside from the too much links required, I am also not comfortable with their system of creating the link myself. I wish they have the system of just copying and pasting the link with the keywords together so their blogger don't have to spend too much time creating the post.

Og well, I guess I shouldn't compare each system from each of my sponsors. Everyone have their own unique way of running their business. I just wish they don't require too many links for each post.

No comments: