Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, December 24, 2012

Convenient For Busy Life

My laundry area is so small which makes me spend most of my days and time doing the laundry specially during weekdays when I am supposedly just doing some cleaning maintenance in the kitchen and basement. I have to wait another day until the first batch of clothes that I hanged to dry and do another batch the next day. It is exhausting.
So I bought a new laundry drier and do the laundry during the weekend only. I just hanged few clothes that are thick and takes long time to dry. It is so convinient.

I also bought a new upright vacuum cleaner for my kitchen area so I don't have to exert extra effort in bringing one vacuum up and down the kitchen from the basement when I need it. Now I can focus more on important things during the weekdays. Thank you Lord for all the blessings.

No comments: