Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Never Noticed

I just withdraw the balance I have on one of my paypal account where all the income I receive from blogging goes through. The balance has been there for a couple of months now and I didn't realized that I have enough balance to transfer to my bank account.

I used to always wait and see when my paypal balance are good enough to withdraw, but eversince I started cleaning, I never noticed or needed the money I make online. God is sooooooo good to me...

I never thought I can start cleaning again or even do it while I am working full-time on my night shift job. I dont know when, where and what push me into this. I guess it's my boredome staying at home alone in the morning. I am happier now that I have something to be busy with in the morning and make extra income from it...Thank you Lord for all the blessings.

No comments: