Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Finding The Right Time

I still have not even started doing the last two small orders and I feel so so so bad about my laziness. I have few cleaning cancelation and had so much time last weekend, but I am so stupid to abandon this two small orders. Now I don't know if I can do it this weekend and I have to.. grrrr!!

I thought shutting down my webstore is a good idea but not in my plan right now. I still want my website up and running because I spend so much effort to make this up and running. And look, I am still getting some orders.

Once I got the time and full motivation, I will start advertising it again. I wanted to and I have no problem with that, but I am just not sure if I can or will have enough time to do all the orders. There is always the right time for everything.

No comments: