Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Very Unmotivated Business

I have two small Mineral Makeup orders but I am too lazy to make it. I am just unmotivated for my Mineral Makeup business. For some reason, the extra money I am in my cleaning just makes me feel contented and at the same time, lose my interest in my online business. VERY BAD!!!

The montly payment for the domain name and service of my webstore continously goes to my credit card. I can stop it and just abandon what I have started but I just don't have the heart. I have put too much effort aand energy for this webstore.

I will just wait for the right time. I am still not losing my hope that someday, I will have enough time to start focusing on my online business again. For now, it will just stay on the internet and do whatever I can to process any orders

No comments: