Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hard But Happy

I have 12 new assignments from my newest sponsor so I have to do at least 4 assignments everyday until Tuesday of next week because Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are busy days for me for my other part-time income. Ahhhhh, this is too much money!!! hehehhehe!! Thank you Lord for all these blessings. You are really good to me.

For some reasons, I am really enjoying cleaning houses specially if all I hear are praises from my customers about my job. Aside from that, I feel like I have a different life when I am inside working in a different house. My life is so quiet!!!

I don't know how long will I enjoy these but right now, I happy with the money I am making and with the way I make other people happy. I know it is not easy but if you are well-compensated, you cannot complain but be happy about it.

No comments: